موضوع فری دیسکاشن بحث این جلسه از این رویداد فانگلیش در ارتباط با: Space invader
?How do you define talent
A talent (or gift, or aptitude) is the skill that someone has to do something very well that people usually like and that is difficult. … Talent is created, not born. Someone who has talent is called talented. Talented people may have more than one talent.
?Who is a talented person
- Talent definition: a natural aptitude, an inner quality that emerges effortlessly.
- Skill definition: an acquired ability, learned with effort.
?Why is being talented important
Talent concerns the abilities, skills and expertise that determine what a person can do. … Talent can make people lazy because they need to rely less on hard work to achieve the same goal. Hard work helps people compensate for lower levels of talent, which is why it’s quite helpful to be aware of one’s limitations.
?Is being talented enough to be successful
One of the great mistakes of life is to think that talent alone is enough to be great and become a high achiever. It can be easy to ground ourselves with the notion that we don’t have—or weren’t born with—the talent to succeed. While some people may naturally have the upper hand in some skill sets, being successful at something really comes down to dedicating yourself to develop and master skills. Talent is just a starting point.
?Hard-work or talent which one is more important
Whereas hard work is more important than talent as talent will only carry one so far. If one is not willing to put in the work to harvest and cultivate their talent, then the talent itself is essentially useless. Hard work and perseverance will beat out pure talent any day.
?If hard-work is more important, is it enough to reach success
Hard work is the only key to achieving it; it teaches us discipline, dedication and determination. Hard work is definitely more important because it is only through hard work that we can achieve the goals of our life. Smart work, on the other hand, often leads to shortcuts and procrastination.
?How can we find our talents
1. Take a personality test.
2. Find what makes you feel strong.
3. Find what you spend the most money on.
4. Ask your friends what your best and worst qualities are.
5. Ask your family what you loved as a child.
6. Write in a journal.
7. Look for talent in others.
8. Take stock of your book/music/movie collections.
9. Remember what you have been thanked for.
10. Be open to change.
?How can we develop our talents
1. Recognize Your Talent
2. Identify What Talent Makes You Unique
3. Nurture And Develop Your Talent
4. Express Your Talent
5. Organize A Personal Board Of Directors That Focus On Your Talent
نتیجه موضوع دیسکاشن Space invader : استعداد به آسونی یافته نمیشه و زمان بر هست.
آدمی که با استعداده با تلاش خیلی زیاد و پشتکار میتونه توی مدّت زمان کمتر نسبت به کسی که استعداد یه کاریو نداره و تلاش میکنه ، به هدفش برسه.